Solmetex has amalgam separation down to a science
Removing mercury from the dental practice (and the environment) is a good thing – and we’re way ahead of the game. When it comes to amalgam separation, no one knows more than Solmetex. 21 years ago, our experience in water science led us to create a system that easily and affordably removes amalgam waste from the dental practice. Our signature product, the Hg5, is the industry standard and has won more awards than all competitors combined. As a total solution provider, Solmetex takes care of waste handling and recycling so you don’t have to. Good for you and good for the environment.
Solmetex provides the complete solution:
- ISO 11143 certified at greater than 99% • Professionally engineered, robust, simple design.
- Easy to operate and maintenance free. • Flexible design for hard-to-fit applications.
- Functional for wet or dry vacuum systems (install before pump on wet vacuum system, install before tank on dry vacuum system). • Hg5 Series is clear making it possible to visualize functionality.
Simple container change process includes:
- NO TOOLS, NO MESS • PACKAGING FOR DELIVERY TO CERTIFIED RECYCLER • ONLINE CERTIFICATE ISSUED FOR PRACTICE
What Solmetex does not require:
- NO contracts with hidden fees • NO electricity • NO daily maintenance or decanting
- NO pumps • NO timer • NO additional charges for shipping to recycling facility
Our focus is on keeping the dental practice clean, environmentally safe and regulatory compliant. With our proven experience and end-to-end service, we are a total solution provider for dental practices.
Solmetex – clearly the leader in amalgam separation
As a member of ODA you are entitled to a FREE Collection Container ($197.00 value) with proof of purchase of an Hg5 System (standard, mini or high volume). To receive the free collection container, all you have to do is fax your invoice to (508) 393-1795. Your name will be matched with the ODA members list and once approved a collection container will be shipped directly to your office.