Workers' Compensation Group Discount
The Bureau of Workers’ Compensation’s discount reductions and constant workers’ compensation changes can impact your bottom line, even if you have a stable claim history. The Frank Gates Service Company helps you reach your highest possible discount – up to BWC’s current maximum off premiums – through multiple savings tiers.
To receive a free no risk, no obligation quote complete form AC-3 and return it by fax or mail using the contact information on the sheet. New group members are accepted from October – January. Once the form is submitted you will receive a proposal from Frank Gates that details how much you will save - before you make a commitment!
You may also contact ODASC by calling 1.800.282.1526.
Workers' Compensation Resources
- To access an article on preventing needlesticks, the most common workers compensation claim for dentists, please click here.
- Group Rating Safety Accountability Letter
- 10-Step Business Plan Outline is the primary component of many of the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation’s cost-saving programs including 100% EM Cap Program, One Claim Program and Retrospective Rating. Details on each of the 10 steps in the BWC’s 10-Step Business Plan for Safety are outlined in the Resource Library.
- Enroll in Frank Gates University – Our Ohio State Fund Workers' Compensation Seminars!
- Save the Date for the 2014 Safety Congress & Expo, March 25-27, 2014. Learn more and find updates here.
Contact your ODASC representative by calling (800) 282-1526 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.