Workers' Compensation Group Discount
The Bureau of Workers’ Compensation’s discount reductions and constant workers’ compensation changes can impact your bottom line, even if you have a stable claim history. CareWorksComp helps you reach your highest possible discount – up to BWC’s current maximum off premiums – through multiple savings tiers. CareWorksComp guarantees to match or beat competitor prices.
To receive a free no risk, no obligation quote complete form AC-3 and submit it online. Once the form is submitted you will receive a proposal from CareWorksComp that details how much you will save - before you make a commitment! You can submit the form at any time, but the group is formed in November. You can expect to receive a quote during the summer.
You may also contact ODASC by calling (800) 282-1526.
Workers' Compensation Resources
- To access an article on preventing needlesticks, the most common workers compensation claim for dentists, please click here.
- Group Rating Safety Accountability Letter
- 10-Step Business Plan Outline is the primary component of many of the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation’s cost-saving programs including 100% EM Cap Program, One Claim Program and Retrospective Rating. View details on the BWC’s 10-Step Business Plan for Safety by clicking here.
- Ohio Safety Congress & Expo is the largest regional safety and health conference in the nation bringing in more than 6,000 attendees annually. The conference is free to attend. Learn more and find updates here.
- Ohio Bureau of Worker's Compensation Division of Safety and Hygiene provides a variety of programs, services and resources to help Ohio employers create a safe and healthy workplace.
Contact your ODASC representative by calling (800) 282-1526 or emailing email@example.com.