Interested in earning CE units? Unsure of state requirements? Maybe you’d like to explore continuing education options offered by the ODA. You can do all that – and more – right here.
The Ohio State Dental Board requires 40 hours of CE every biennium in order to renew your license. In addition to providing you information about OSDB rules regarding CE, the ODA provides a number of courses to aid you and your staff in your professional development.
Member education opportunities help you discover new products, new delivery systems, and how to keep up with new rules and trends. There are many ways dentists and in some cases, auxiliary staff, can earn CE credits. The ODA offers many ways for you to customize your professional development, including:
- Free and discounted CE courses offered for you and your staff through the ODA.
- Opportunities to earn CE online at a special member price.
- Special video taped courses offered to members at discounted rates
- 20+ member-discounted CE courses during ODA Annual Session.
- Earn CE in your home or office at a special member price
For a list of Continuing Education courses sponsored by local component societies, visit the CE Calendar.