ODA Foundation Grants and Scholarships
ODA Foundation Scholarships
The 2017 ODA Foundation Scholarship application period is now closed. Check back in early 2018 for the 2018 dental student, EFDA and CDHC scholarship applications.
ODA Foundation Access to Care Grants
The 2017 ODA Foundation Access to Care Grant application period is now closed. Check back in early 2018 for the 2018 access to care grant proposal guidelines.
Click here for a list of grant recipients since 2004.
Neither grants or scholarships are given to individuals to pay for their personal dental care needs.
ODA Foundation Focus Areas
The ODA Foundation developed focus areas that will enable it to have an impact on the future of dentistry.
- Facilitate learning opportunities that will impact how dentistry operates and plans for the future.
- Support a strong dental education environment.
- Expand the pool of qualified dental auxiliaries for dental practices through education scholarships.
- Fund public service projects and worthwhile initiatives suggested by ODA members, component dental societies, and ODA councils and committees.
- Support programs that improve the image and quality of the dental profession.