ODA Foundation Grants and Scholarships
ODA Foundation Access to Oral Care Grants
The 2018 ODA Foundation Access to Oral Care Grant application period is now open! The ODA Foundation provides grant funding to support Ohio-based oral health-related programs that reach out to the underserved of Ohio. Please take note of the grant instructions and deadlines for the two step process.
Grant Letter of Inquiry deadline (step 1 in the application process): May 23, 2018
Grant Proposal deadline (step 2 in the application process): June 13, 2018
Click here to download the 2018 Grant Guidelines/Application Packet
For questions about grant eligibility or issues with the application format, contact the ODA Foundation at 614-486-2700 or Kristy@oda.org. Applicants must be a 501(c)3 or 509(a)3 nonprofit organization. Individuals are not eligible to receive an ODA Foundation Access to Care grant for their personal dental needs, dental school debt reduction or any other purpose.
Click here for a list of grant recipients since 2004.
ODA Foundation Scholarships
The 2017 ODA Foundation Scholarship application period is now closed. Check back in early 2018 for the 2018 dental student, EFDA and CDHC scholarship applications.
Neither grants or scholarships are given to individuals to pay for their personal dental care needs.
ODA Foundation Focus Areas
The ODA Foundation developed focus areas that will enable it to have an impact on the future of dentistry.
- Facilitate learning opportunities that will impact how dentistry operates and plans for the future.
- Support a strong dental education environment.
- Expand the pool of qualified dental auxiliaries for dental practices through education scholarships.
- Fund public service projects and worthwhile initiatives suggested by ODA members, component dental societies, and ODA councils and committees.
- Support programs that improve the image and quality of the dental profession.