ODA Foundation Grants and Scholarships
APPLICATION PERIOD NOW CLOSED
The 2016 ODA Foundation application period for dental student and EFDA scholarships and Access to Dental Care Grants is now closed.
The 2017 scholarship and grant cycle will open in early 2017.
The ODA Foundation developed focus areas that will enable it to have an impact on the future of dentistry.
- Facilitate learning opportunities that will impact how dentistry operates and plans for the future.
- Support a strong dental education environment.
- Expand the pool of qualified dental auxiliaries for dental practices through education scholarships.
- Fund public service projects and worthwhile initiatives suggested by ODA members, component dental societies, and ODA councils and committees.
- Support programs that improve the image and quality of the dental profession.
Click here for a list of grant recipients since 2004.