Effortless ways to give to the ODA Foundation
Kroger Community Rewards
The ODA Foundation has distributed nearly $1million in grants and scholarships to dental students and access to dental care initiatives in Ohio. You can support the ODA Foundation simply by shopping at Kroger. Through the Kroger Community Rewards program, the ODA Foundation receives donations from Kroger based on the number of shoppers who link their card to the Foundation and the amount those shoppers spend at Kroger stores.
If you shop at a Kroger store in one of the following Ohio counties and link your Kroger Plus Card to the ODA Foundation for Kroger Community Rewards, the Foundation will receive donations:
Athens, Belmont, Champaign, Crawford, Delaware, Erie, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Hancock, Hardin, Hocking, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Licking, Logan, Lucas, Madison, Marion, Morgan, Morrow, Muskingum, Ottawa, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Richland, Ross, Sandusky, Scioto, Seneca, Union, Wood
Kroger Community Rewards does not affect the amount you pay at checkout or limit the rewards you earn personally.
To create an online Kroger Plus account:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com and click on “Enroll Now”; enter your email, create your password and enter your zip code to find your closest store and hit “Create Account”
- Link to your Kroger Plus Card by entering your Plus Card number, alternate ID number (usually your phone number) or the last name attached to your account. If you don’t have a Kroger card, click “Get a digital Plus Card online today”
- Kroger will send a link to your email to verify your new account. Click the link in your email from Kroger to verify your new account.
To link your account to the ODA Foundation:
- On your account, click “Enroll” in Community Rewards
- Search for “Ohio Dental Association Foundation” or enter 41024, check the box next to the Foundation’s name and click “Enroll”
Don’t forget! Kroger requires you to re-link your card to the ODA Foundation every year after April 1. If you would like us to send you an email reminder when it is time to re-link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after you sign up.