About the ODA
The Ohio Dental Association represents more than 5,000 member dentists, nearly 75 percent of the state’s licensed dentists. ODA member dentists provide more than $40 million in donated care and services annually, and they are bound by the highest ethical standards and have access to superior ongoing education, training and resources.
- Give Kids A Smile Ohio kickoff at OSU College of Dentistry to provide free dental care to kids
- Give Kids A Smile Ohio Kickoff at Van Wert Smiles to provide free dental care to kids
- Ohio dentist elected American Dental Association president-elect
- Ohio Dental Association opposes Senate Bill 330
- ODA issues statement against dental therapist proposal
For additional news releases from the Ohio Dental Association, click here.
- Access to Care infographic
- Dental OPTIONS program infographic
- Ohio Dentist Loan Repayment Program infographic
- Give Kids A Smile infographic
Dentistry in the news
- Dentists give kids a smile
- VW Smiles is hosting ‘Give Kids A Smile’ Ohio kick-off
- Vets get free dental help
- Group donates $100K to expand oral health program for kids
- Dental care dismissed or ignored by many in Licking Co.
- HHS awards $6,489,094 to health centers in Ohio to expand oral health services
- Summit County Public Health takes dental care on road
- 'Give Kids a Smile' dental clinic underway
- Volunteer dentists, dental hygiene students provide free care to about 70 children in need
- Dental clinic services children in need
- OSU Dental H.O.M.E. provides oral care to those in need
- Students treat senior patients in van equipped as dentist’s office
- Wheeling Health Right Close to Opening Highly Anticipated Dental Clinic
- Dentists gather at the Toledo Dental Center of Northwest Ohio to Give Kids a Smile!
- Children’s Dental Clinic provides essential services
- Howe Family Dentistry visits St. Vincent de Paul School